Recipe developed and tested by Jessianna Saville, MS, RDN, CSR, LD, CLT.
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon honey or maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
Optional: Nutmeg and cloves for more flavor
1. Mix all ingredients in a saucepan and place on the stove over low heat. Allow to simmer very gently for a couple of minutes to let the flavor infuse.
Enjoy warm or iced!